Amazon Quiz 15 July 2021 Answers Today
Amazon Quiz 15 July 2021 Answers Today – Daily Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz allows the customers to win bumper prizes while sitting at home. You just have to give five Question answers correctly for eligible to win prizes .
Amazon Quiz Answers Today
- Bandhavgarh National park
- Sri Lanka
- Shikhar Dhawan
- Mars and Murrie
Is Amazon Quiz prize Real ?
Yes , absolutely all Amazon Quiz is genuine, not fake . By answering Five Questions daily, you can own some exciting prizes . Personally I do not win any prizes from Amazon Quiz .
Does Amazon really give free prizes ?
Yes. It does. It publishes the names of the winners too in the Amazon app. And if we talk about Amazon so when a Company is Spreading Millions of dollars on it’s Indian business operations , A few Lakh worth prizes is like pocket change for them .
Where is Amazon Quiz ?
The Amazon quiz is only available on Amazon mobile app.
When Amazon quiz winners declare?
Winners will be updated on the same day of daily Amazon Quiz.., and direct link of winner announcement is available in footer of the post.
If you are a new user of Amazon , so firstly you have to download Amazon app from play store and then you have to sign in , Then search Quiz in search Then click on Funzone…
Please Do Search “Amazon Quiz Answers from Quizthings.in” or “ Quizthings.in ”…
Today’s Amazon quiz details:-
|Today’s Amazon Quiz:-||Amazon Daily Quiz|
|Quiz’s Date:-||15 July 2021|
|Winner Announcement:-||16 July 2021|
|Quiz’s time:-||12Am every day|
|Today’s Prizes:-||₹ 30000|
Today’s Amazon Quiz is based on five Questions….give all answers currectly to become an eligible for lucky draw and win prizes…
Amazon Quiz 15 July 2021 Answers today – win ₹30000 :-
Question 1:- Which national park, that launched night safaris in March 2021, is home to one of the highest density of Royal Bengal tigers in the world?
Answer :- Bandhavgarh National Park
Question 2:- Iranaitivu island in the Gulf of Mannar, in news as a proposed burial site for COVID-19 victims, is a part of which country?
Answer :- Sri Lanka
Question 3:- Who was the first player to win Man of the Match for India in an ODI in 2021?
Answer :- Shikhar Dhawan
Question 4:- This creature is the national animal of which country?
Answer :- Scotland
Question 5:- What do the initials written on this candy stand for?
Answer :- Mars and Murrie
You can also check winners list of all the Amazon quiz.. click in below link
Terms And Conditions :-
- This QuizTime (“Contest”) is brought to you by Amazon Seller services Pvt Ltd. (“Brand”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”). Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest.
- You agree that, by participating in this Contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided herein below.
- These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using www.amazon.in and its mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”).
- To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only. For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.